ENGINELink - NMEA 2000 Engine Monitoring for tablets and iPads
Digital Yacht have just launched ENGINELink - a wireless NMEA interface that allows NMEA 2000 engine data to be monitored on iPads and tablets. Simply connect to the NMEA2000 network and its built in web server will display attractive and configurable engine gauges on up to 7 connected devices. It creates a local wifi network so there's no requirement for internet connectivity.
AIS, GPS and depth data is also transferred so it's the perfect companion for modern charting and navigation apps such as Navionics, iNavX, TZ iBoat etc. Now you can have charting and engine data - side by side!
- Brings boat engine data to mobile devices
- Primarily aimed at the US center console and sports fishing market where outboard powered craft have NMEA 2000 networks with engine data available but will work with any NMEA 2000 ready engine installation – inboard or outboard
- Provides additional data displays and extra functionality than MFDs
- Low cost dashboard repeater and accessible anywhere onboard
- Ideal test tool for service technicians
- Will be at the leading edge of electric propulsion PGN implementation
- Logging and replay of data for onshore analysis plus diagnostic alarms and pop ups
- Support for the latest jack plate and trim tab PGNs, for optimising boat performance
- Connects to Navionics app (and 100s more) for AIS, GPS and depth data
ENGINELink is competitively priced at $279.95 and is shipping Feb 2023.
You can download a full dealer information pack from HERE