4G Xtream is our latest, premium LTE (cellular) internet access product. It ships as a complete package with dual external antennas, deck mounting hardware and cabling.
Using MIMO technology and two external wide band LTE antennas, it offers fast connectivity at up to 300 MBs (network dependent). It has a built in dual band wifi router supporting multiple connections, dual SIM slots (with auto fail over if required), built in GPS (for IOT and tracking applications) as well as an NMEA 2000 interface for navigation and instrument data connectivity and wireless interfacing. There’s also a Bluetooth interface for future connectivity applications.
It will sit alongside our existing 4G Connect Pro as a premium product and is ideal for use on large yacht, workboats, tugs and commercial ships where reliable, low cost coastal internet and in port connectivity is required.
- Latest Cat 6 LTE MIMO technology with range up to 25NM offshore (network dependent)
- Dual SIM slots with auto fail over or manual selection
- Two external, high gain, wide bandwidth antennas
- Dual band integrated wifi router (2.4 & 5 GHz) – independently configurable
- Built in NMEA 2000 interface to transmit NMEA 2000 data over the wireless and wired network to compatible apps
- Built in GPS with external patch antenna for IOT and tracking applications
- Built in Bluetooth with antenna for future applications
- 3 x LAN ports
- 1 x WAN port for additional internet connectivity – eg: WL510 high power wifi system
- Digital input/output connectivity for IOT/control applications (Available Q3 2021)
- SMS addressable
4G Xtream is priced at SRP £999.95 plus vat and is shipping now. A full dealer introduction pack is available to down load from HERE or click on the link below
the Digital Yacht team